- Accurate reference for the calibration of seawater refractometers, hydrometers & other density measuring equipment.
- 35 ppt Salinity.
- 1.0264 Specific Gravity.
- 1.3394 Refractive Index.
- 53 uS/cm at 25 deg c.
- Made in the USA.
Reagents Refractometer Calibration Standard Instructions
The Continuum advantage.
Continuum Reagents Refractometer Calibration Standard is designed to provide an accurate reference for the calibration of seawater refractometers, hydrometers and other density measuring equipment.
Directions and protocol.
1. Shake product well before using.
2. Clean Refractometer prism slide with fresh distilled water.
3. Dry completely with fresh soft clean cloth. Observe to make sure slide looks clean with no residue.
4. Follow manufacturers directions to place several drops of Continuum Refractometer Calibration Standard fluid on the slide.
5. Wait 40 seconds and calibrate to 35 ppt Salinity.
6. Clean Refractometer as above and store in a clean dry place.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption. Ingredients not harmful.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.