Filtration media for complete denitrification in ponds and water gardens.
Designed to be used in ponds or water gardens with a pH of 7.5 or over.
1 kg of matured media can reduce over 30 ppm nitrate in 500 US-gallons (1,893 L) each day.
May be employed to rapidly decrease nitrate in even the most heavily-stocked koi ponds and water gardens.
Safe for use in all koi ponds and water gardens.
May be used in conjunction with FlorinXportBIO and FlorinXportPO4 to achieve complete ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate uptake.
- Made in the USA.
FlorinXport PO4 Instructions
Filtration media for complete phosphate reduction in ponds and water gardens
• Designed to be used in ponds and water gardens with a pH of 7.5 or over
• 1 kg will reduce 8 ppm phosphate to undetectable in 1,000 US-gallons (3,785 L) of pond or tap water.
• May be employed to rapidly decrease phosphate in even the most heavily-stocked koi ponds and water gardens.
• Enhanced, “ultra-activated” material with the capacity to outperform conventional phosphate-adsorption media by over 500% per g employed.
• Open structure and high surface area results in superior flow-through characteristics and filtration efficiency.
• Higher efficiency relative to conventional media results in smaller space requirements to achieve equivalent phosphate uptake.
• Safe for use in all koi ponds and water gardens.
• May be used in conjunction with FlorinXportBIO and FlorinXportNO3 to achieve complete ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, and phosphate uptake.
• 100% researched, engineered, and produced in the USA. Patent pending.
Instructions and Guidelines
Gently rinse dust from FlorinXportPO4 with pond or tap water prior to initial use, then place media into canister filter or media receptacle and pump pond water through at the rate of up to 500 gph per kg media employed. Do not fluidize the media or place it in a location where a hard stream of water drops onto it (e.g. gravity-fed filtration from a water feature), either of which will cause the media to grind into dust. If using with FlorinXportBIO and/or FlorinXportNO3, then ensure that pond water flows through FlorinXportPO4 last. The use of a sponge or fiber pre-filter to prevent solid waste from clogging pores will improve filtration efficiency and performance, and minimize the need for rinsing the media once it has been put into use. If the pond must be medicated or treated with an algaecide, simply remove media from the system, drain water, and place the media into a covered pail. Once medication has been filtered from the system, place media back into operation. Replace media when phosphate concentration ceases to decrease (if greater than 0 ppm) or begins to increase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.