Winter and Spring water treatment for nutrient control and biological filtration maintenance.
May be used in winter and spring to maintain optimal biological filtration potential during periods when plant growth is slower.
Encourages the growth of desirable plants, discourages algae, improves water clarity, decreases pond odor, and encourages a cleaner bottom substrate.
Increases dissolved oxygen concentration in water, and reduces hydrogen sulfide production.
- Made in the USA.
FlorinBac W Instructions
Winter and Spring water treatment for nutrient control and biological filtration maintenance
• May be used in winter and spring to maintain optimal biological filtration potential during periods when plant growth is slower.
• Encourages the growth of desirable plants, thereby discouraging algae.
• Improves water clarity (typically within 60-minutes of dosing).
• Decreases pond odor.
• Encourages better water conditions and a cleaner bottom substrate (without physically cleaning it) by consuming uneaten/undigested food, fish and snail waste, and decaying plant tissue.
• Increases dissolved oxygen concentration in water.
• Dramatically reduces hydrogen sulfide production.
• Rapidly reduces particulate waste (“sludge”) that accumulates during cold seasons when plant activity is low.
• Particularly useful in heavily-fed ponds.
• Formulated utilizing extensive data compiled by microbiologists.
FlorinBac-W is a suspension of non-pathogenic aerobic and anaerobic microbes, as well as natural enzymes, specifically formulated to reduce the fish waste and decaying plant tissue in cold water (≤60° F or 16° C). These microbes are provided in a state of suspended animation for maximum longevity.
Instructions and Guidelines
Shake product well before using. Store indoors in a cool location; refrigeration will prolong effectiveness of product but is not necessary. If product freezes, allow to come to room temperature on it’s own. For best results, turn UV-sterilization and/or ozonation off for a period of 2 hours following addition to pond.
General Usage: Use this product at the onset of winter weather, then continue use through mid- to late-spring; switch to FlorinBac-S at that time. Dose 10 ml (2 capfuls) per 50 US-gallons (189 L) of pond water daily for the first two weeks of use. Thereafter, dose 5 ml (1 capful) of FlorinBac-W per 50 US-gallons every two to three days; alternately, and for best results, add 1 capful per 100 US-gallons (379 L) daily. Dosage may be adjusted according to perceived benefit to pond.
When adding fish or plants to pond: Dose 1 capful per 50 US-gallons (189 L) daily for one week, then resume appropriate dosage as nitrate and phosphate concentrations dictate.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption.
Proprietary blend of natural enzymes and non-pathogenic, beneficial microorganisms.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.