Winter and Spring water treatment for nutrient control and biological filtration maintenance
• May be used in winter and spring to maintain optimal biological filtration potential during periods when plant growth is slower.
• Encourages the growth of desirable plants, thereby discouraging algae.
• Improves water clarity (typically within 60-minutes of dosing).
• Decreases pond odor.
• Encourages better water conditions and a cleaner bottom substrate (without physically cleaning it) by consuming uneaten/undigested food, fish and snail waste, and decaying plant tissue.
• Increases dissolved oxygen concentration in water.
• Dramatically reduces hydrogen sulfide production.
• Rapidly reduces particulate waste (“sludge”) that accumulates during cold seasons when plant activity is low.
• Particularly useful in heavily-fed ponds.
• Formulated utilizing extensive data compiled by microbiologists.
FlorinBac-W is a suspension of non-pathogenic aerobic and anaerobic microbes, as well as natural enzymes, specifically formulated to reduce the fish waste and decaying plant tissue in cold water (≤60° F or 16° C). These microbes are provided in a state of suspended animation for maximum longevity.
Instructions and Guidelines
Shake product well before using. Store indoors in a cool location; refrigeration will prolong effectiveness of product but is not necessary. If product freezes, allow to come to room temperature on it’s own. For best results, turn UV-sterilization and/or ozonation off for a period of 2 hours following addition to pond.
General Usage: Use this product at the onset of winter weather, then continue use through mid- to late-spring; switch to FlorinBac-S at that time. Dose 10 ml (2 capfuls) per 50 US-gallons (189 L) of pond water daily for the first two weeks of use. Thereafter, dose 5 ml (1 capful) of FlorinBac-W per 50 US-gallons every two to three days; alternately, and for best results, add 1 capful per 100 US-gallons (379 L) daily. Dosage may be adjusted according to perceived benefit to pond.
When adding fish or plants to pond: Dose 1 capful per 50 US-gallons (189 L) daily for one week, then resume appropriate dosage as nitrate and phosphate concentrations dictate.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for human consumption.
Proprietary blend of natural enzymes and non-pathogenic, beneficial microorganisms.